You’ll be happy to know this is the first episode in which I get to prove I really am only sorta awesome - not fully awesome. In the opening minute of the show, I mistakenly refer to this as episode two of the show, even though it is, in reality, episode three. Viva la sorta!
That doesn’t dampen my excitement about this episode at all, however, because I am so thrilled to introduce you to the third regular co-host of this incredibly awesome team! Kelly Gordon of Love Well is one of my long-time blogging friends, and she is all kinds of awesome. I am so thrilled that she said yes to joining me in this project.
Today, I manage to stretch Kelly’s five minute life story into ten minutes (at least!) because I cannot stop asking her questions about her life, particularly about the years she worked as a local news producer. She shares about the challenges of solo parenting along with the one thing she is always talking about, a topic that I got quite a kick out of. All of that and - as always - we share our Awesome of the Week!
1) What my first blog looked like when Kelly and I became friends. (Oh, 2007. Bless your heart.)
2) Kelly and I are both ENFPs married to INTJs - a Myers-Briggs match that is a lot of things but never boring! (Don’t know your MB type? We talk about it a lot around here. The 16personalities.com test is my current favorite of the online version of the tests.)
3) Here, let Ariel illustrate why this episode is almost an hour long!
4) I’ll happily confess to being a BIG fan of Stitch Fix! Click here to check it out for yourself if you haven’t already!
5) Kelly, for this gift of inspiration, we thank thee! Chipotle-Glazed Meatloaf with Sweet Potatoes.
And yes. Yes! I HATE CILANTRO. Don’t try to change me. It’s genetic.
6) Finally, if Miss Pretty doesn’t just look like the loveliest archetype of a California girl, then I don’t even know what: