Our Hollywood Housewife is in New York City this week, so while she’s there, we talk about the TriBeCa film festival, the Oklahoma City bombing and memorial, and what it’s like to choose a school in Los Angeles. Plus, a few ideas on what to do with all those Instagram pics!
1) Oklahoma City Bombing
2) Former President Clinton’s visit to OKC
3) OKC Memorial Marathon & The Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum
4) TriBeCa film festival
5) Angry Sky, The Birth of Big Air, Being Evel
6) Laura’s IG stream
Hollywood Housewife posts on chatbooks & artifact uprising
7) Hollywood Housewife: how to listen to podcasts 101
8) Hollywood Housewife: finding a preschool in los angeles
Find Laura on her blog, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Feedback on today’s show? Sign up for the show’s mailing list at tinyletter.com/SortaAwesome or leave a comment below (click the date link). Find me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!