Author and speaker Sarah Bessey joins Megan as guest co-host this week, and the two of them get to giggling over everything from jars of Noxema to the irresistible appeal of chick lit. This conversation spans the silly to the serious as they discuss parenting, daily rituals, the joy of being Canadian, and cross-the-border Sonic runs. All of that plus Awesome of the Week on Episode 32!
2. El Sistema Oklahoma
3. Sarah Bessey: In which I am learning to live with the ache
5. Sarah Bessey: A beginner’s guide to Dr. Who
6. The Royal We, Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
7. Sarah Bessey: In which I share 10 books I read over and over (and over)
8. Kathleen Norris Quotidian Mysteries: Laundry, Liturgy, and “Women’s Work”
As always, thanks to Progger for allowing us to use the song Strut! Find more from Progger at Proggermusic.com
Feedback on today’s show? Sign up for the show’s mailing list at tinyletter.com/SortaAwesome or leave a comment below (click the date link). And don’t forget to find us in the Sorta Awesome Hangout on Facebook or on Instagram! You can find Megan on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!